Saturday, October 08, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

If I live to be only as old as Steve Jobs when I die, that means I only have 11 years to live. I know that I'm not even guaranteed another day, but when I consider the impact Steve Jobs has had on so many people with the technological breakthroughs he authored, it is VERY impressive to say the least.

Okay, so NOW, today, Saturday, October the 8th.... What is the most important thing to Steve Jobs? The answer was, is and will always be for Steve Jobs and each one of us..... our relationship with Jesus Christ.

Our earthly lives come and go, but eternity ... well, it's, uh .... FOREVER!!!! As the yapping dogs in our lives try to distract us from the reality of how primary our relationship with Jesus Christ is, it is literally an eternal challenge to keep our lives focused on the ONLY thing that will matter in determining our eternal destiny and destination.

Have a great weekend and may God bless.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home